2015-03-19

Thursday, March 19, 2015

STORMS POSSIBLE – Spring might not officially arrive until tomorrow, but spring storms could arrive this evening. Today’s forecast calls for a 30 percent chance of rain this morning, then a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Those storm chances increase to 70 percent tonight. A chance of rain remains in the forecast through Saturday night. Yesterday’s rainfall included 0.85 of […]

Blaze scorches home

Fire ravaged a home on the Wise-Parker county line Thursday afternoon. Boonsville/Balsora, Salt Creek, Poolville and Springtown firefighters responded to the blaze on Texas 199 around noon. Salt Creek Fire Chief Ken Vise said the small brick home was “pretty much a total loss.” The owners were not at home when firefighters arrived. “No telling when it started and how […]