The Bridgeport ISD Board of Trustees will discuss the 2014-15 budget at a special meeting Monday.
In addition to the budget workshop, the board will also:
- review student and athletic handbooks;
- take action on the 2014-15 BISD Code of Conduct;
- decide on whether or not to approve an energy conservation contract with Cenergistic that was discussed at the last meeting;
- consider and take action on the employee resignation agreement;
- take action to approve District policy EIC (LOCAL);
- take action on hiring schedules;
- and decide whether to approve a recommended Maintenance and Operation tax rate and Interest an Sinking fund tax rate.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. in the conference room at 2107 15th Street and is open to the public.