With a firm determination to make some changes, I’m going to make some resolutions. I always do.
I make them, but during the course of 12 months, I lose focus and don’t always hit the mark. This year, 2014, I’m going to…
- Lose 30 pounds in 30 minutes and still eat foods I like (I bought a magazine that says I can)
- Save lots and lots of money (even though I can’t take it with me when I go)
- Never lose the mate to my favorite socks in the washer or dryer (they go to lint)
- Remember all my log-ins and passwords (without writing them down)
- Not yell at the driver in front of me (doesn’t he know the speed limit is 70 mph?)
- Not let Mrs. Kadiddlehopper get on my last nerve (for being a nosy neighbor)
- If I have a bowl, I will also have a lid (preferably one that matches)
- Get to church on time (before they have fellowship time and sing the first song)
- Learn to be still (and know that He is God)
- Count my blessings (I have so many I can’t name them all)
But most of all, if I keep only one, it would be my prayer that I make my blessings count!
Happy New Year to each and every one!