The Bridgeport ISD Board of Trustees will discuss baseball dugouts and football field and agriculture science animal barn renovations at its meeting Monday.
In addition to facility renovations, the board will also:
- hear a monthly finance report;
- go over the budget for the upcoming fiscal year;
- review updated Texas Association of School Boards (TASB) policies;
- discuss each campus’s electronic message boards; and
- hear a superintendent’s report.
The meeting will be at 7 p.m. in the conference room at 2107 15th St. and is open to the public.