Four fire departments responded to a house fire in the 300 block of Private Road 4732 in the Diamond Ridge subdivision near Rhome early Saturday. The Rhome Volunteer Fire Department received the call around 12:15 a.m. When they arrived, they could see flames in a front room and heavy smoke coming from the front door of the double wide mobile home. East Wise, Newark and Justin fire departments assisted with the fire, which was extinguished shortly after 1 a.m. Deputy Fire Marshal J.C. Travis said the cause of the fire is undetermined, but it will most likely be an electrical malfunction, possibly from a space heater. Three adults and a couple of pets live in the home. No one was injured. Red Cross was called out to the location to help the three who were displaced by the fire.