Electrical fire reported at Chisholm Trail Middle

Share this page...

Chisholm Trail Middle School in Rhome was evacuated around 1 p.m. Monday due to a reported electrical fire. Firefighters on scene said there was smoke in the building but the source of the fire was located. More information will be posted as it becomes available.

Print This Page Print This Page

Leave a Reply. Note: As of March 24, 2011, all posted comments will include the users full name.

WCMessenger.com News and Blog Comment Guidelines

You must be logged in to post a comment.