1 seriously burned in flash fire

A 12-year-old boy was flown to Parkland Hospital with serious burns early Wednesday morning. The boy and two other juveniles were playing with an aerosol can and cigarette lighter at a home in the 100 block of County Road 4858 in Newark, when the can ruptured, causing a flash fire.

According to traffic across the scanner, the boy sustained burns to the face, arms and legs. Officials on scene said the boy may have also been flown as a precaution to what he may have inhaled.

Another patient was transported by ground ambulance. The mother of the third child refused medical treatment for her daughter.

Initially, Newark Volunteer Fire Department was dispatched to a medical call around 1:45 a.m. Dispatchers later deemed the call a confirmed structure fire, but when units checked on scene minutes later, the fire had been extinguished by an adult male in the home.

Print This Page Print This Page

Leave a Reply. Note: As of March 24, 2011, all posted comments will include the users full name.

WCMessenger.com News and Blog Comment Guidelines

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Si vous essayez de trouver sport maillot nous avons pour accomplir votre besoin aussi.Notre magasin a une selection tres agreable equipe et equipement du football international.

Aquí encontrarás camisetasbaratasLa Liga camiseta fútbol barata,Estamos comprometidos con productos de alta calidad,Las ventas de productos al precio más bajo,Espero que usted puede estar satisfecho ,Agradecemos sus comentarios y sugerencias ,Aquí podrás ver, camiseta Barcelona,camiseta real Madrid.

Venta nueva camiseta futbol por primara equipacion,segunda equipacion y tercera equipacion,comprar camisetas de futbol baratas para hombres,mujeres y niños.