Time to try and convict Fort Hood killer

By Adrian Boyd | Published Saturday, June 8, 2013

Seriously, isn’t it time to stop the showboating, wasting time and money when there is no doubt about someone’s guilt? The American justice system, in most cases, is an insult to the victims – as in the case of this miscarriage of justice at Fort Hood.

When you have 36 injured personnel as witnesses, it is not necessary to cross all your t’s and dot your i’s. When you fire on an officer it should be considered an admission of guilt and should require a mandatory use of lethal force in all cases.

Adrian Boyd
Paradise

11 Responses to “Time to try and convict Fort Hood killer”

1. robert cox says:

He lives and collects and costs the country money bc our illustrious leader and his admin have refused to call him what he is….a terrorist!

Adrian and robert,

I agree with you both and it has definitely gone on way too long. This man shot, killed and injured American servicemen, servicewomen and civilians working on a military base that was not in a war zone after he hollared “Allah Ackbar” the traditional jidhadist scream of praise allah before starting his carnage. What more proof of terrorism does anyone need? In the meantime, military and former military personnel are prohibited from getting the benifits they deserve because this administration won’t call it what it is, “TERRORISM”! Disgusting and disgraceful!

3. Walt Partin says:

He is an army officer that committed murder on an army base and he is being tried in a military court. I hope he gets the death penalty but I’m not sure I want the president or any other elected official to interfere in a military trial.

Walt,
    Yes, he committed murder on a US military base, but he did it after hollaring the traditional jihadist statement terrorists hollar before they commit an act of terror. Prior to doing this act, he conversed many times on line with that jidhadist Al-Queada Iman leader that we later killed in a drone attack.

The adiministration and POTUS already have interfered by calling this “work place violence” instead of a terrorism attack and thus prohibiting those military who were killed and injured in his rampage from collecting the benifits they deserve and should get. Despite all our POTUS and his admin’s attempts to call this work place violence, and not terrorism, Hasan’s own defense may correct that and they will have no choice but to call it the terrorism that it is.

5. Walt Partin says:

Not sure “hollerin” changes the law, but I could be wrong.

6. robert cox says:

How about putting SOF (Soldier of islam) on his business cards? How about the fact that he was in contact with a known terrorist and even said he did it for jihad. SMH……unbelievable……

7. Walt Partin says:

He is an army officer that committed murder on an army base and he is being tried in a military court. I hope he gets the death penalty but I’m not sure I want the president or any other elected official to interfere in a military trial……..oh wait I have already said that, guess no one is paying attention…

8. robert cox says:

He is a traitor that declared war on the United States and gunned down our troops in cold blood while shouting his jihad nonsense! And yes Walt, you do have that liberal trait of repeating your own version of the truth. Seal Alinski and obamma have it too! “Make the lie big and keep repeating it.”

9. Walt Partin says:

Mr. Cox please point out what part of my statement is not true.

10. Andrew Wynn says:

State the WHOLE truth, Walt…not just the parts that justify an anti-American administration’s pro-islamist tendencies.

I remember watching “Championship Wrestling” on Saturday afternoons when I was a kid. I never dreamed that the federal government would one day be like the referees who never seemed to see one of the contestants garb a folding chair and beat his opponent half to death with it. I knew it was all “pretend” then. And I know it’s all “pretend” now. We are tired of this nonsense and there’s a jumbo can of wh00pass on the shelf just waiting to be opened.

11. Walt Partin says:

He is an army officer…true, he committed murder on a military base…true, he is being tried in a military court…true, I hope he gets the death penalty…true,
    The president, congress, you, nor anyone else decides what he is charged with or how he is tried. That is the army’s domain and they are in charge. Maybe you should take your complaints to the pentagon, I’m sure you could take charge.