Four roads in Runaway Bay will soon receive a new surface.
The city council Tuesday approved a $78,210 bid for a chip-and-seal type of resurfacing for Blue Fathom, Bay Side, Marco and Segundo drives.
No definite date has been set on when work should begin, city officials said.
The council also filled several vacancies on several boards and commissions including:
- Planning & Zoning – Roland Ray, Laura Blackburn, Belinda Amerman, Dawnelle Burns, Hope Binkley, Carolyn Moody;
- Parks – Darla St. John;
- Economic Development Corp. – Aline Stack, Donald Federspiel, Jan Miranda, Jackie Ishmael;
- Cemetery – Joyce Waynauskas, Kay Federspiel, Carol Tanksley.
IN OTHER NEWS
The council also:
- established a 14-day work period for police officers;
- granted a sign permit to The Rock Church at 513 Port O Call Drive;
- signed an interlocal agreement for cooperative purchasing;
- OK’d the June meeting minutes, financials, accounts payable, activity reports and journal entries; and
- approved the city’s investment policy, a routine business item.