Klement Ford

Categorized |

Smoked-Out

SMOKED OUT - A fire sparked in a family's one-story brick home in Boyd Wednesday night. No one was injured, and firefighters saved the structure, but smoke damage probably ruined most items in the home. Messenger photo by Joe Duty

Leave a Reply. Note: As of March 24, 2011, all posted comments will include the users full name.

WCMessenger.com News and Blog Comment Guidelines

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Login

Username:

Password:


Recover password | Create an Account

ADVERTISING DIRECTORIES


SOCIAL NETWORKS

Facebook Twitter