The City of Runaway Bay may soon name a second assistant fire chief.
After meeting in closed session, the council on Tuesday will consider appointing Dawnelle Burns to the post at the request of Fire Chief Brian Bernardo.
The council will also evaluate Police Chief Timothy Donald and Interim City Administrator Oneta Berghoefer in closed session before taking any necessary action.
Officials will also consider:
- instating a collection fee on municipal court fines more than 60 days delinquent;
- extending services with Municipal Recovery System to collect outstanding warrants, citations, capias and pro fines;
- a bid for property sold in the Sheriff’s Sale;
- accepting a donation deed for property from the Barnett Family Revocable Trust;
- granting an exception to the 15-foot build line for property in the 800 block of Cimarron Bay; and
- amendments to the 2012-2013 budget.
The meeting, which begins at 7 p.m. at City Hall, is open to the public.
At another meeting Wednesday, the council will develop a water system model and plan for long-term water supply needs as part of the Regional Facility Plan for the city.
Public input is welcome. That meeting is at 4 p.m at City Hall.