Wise County commissioners will address a lengthy agenda at their regular meeting Monday. The proceedings, which are open to the public, start at 9 a.m. in the third-floor conference room of the courthouse in Decatur.
Items to be discussed include:
- nominees for the Wise County Appraisal District Board election;
- an agreement with AT&T and North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG) for text-to-911 service;
- possible partnership with NCTCOG in its Regional Stormwater Management Program for fiscal year 2014;
- county holiday schedule; and
- sheriff’s and constable fees.
There are still unresolved issues related to the Wise County Sheriff’s Posse and lease of the local fairgrounds, but the topic is not on Monday’s agenda.