Northwest ISD trustees know strategic planning is a direct contributor to the district’s long-range success.
As part of their efforts at continuous improvement, the board will review improvement plans for the district as a whole and individual campuses at its meeting Monday. It will be held at 7 p.m. in the executive board room at 2001 Texan Drive in Fort Worth.
During the meeting, trustees will also:
- consider applying for class-size waivers for classrooms that exceed the allowable 22:1 student-to-teacher ratio;
- outline a resolution to support the Northwest ISD Education Foundation;
- consider revisions to the Board of Trustees Standards of Professional Practice;
- recognize October as National Bullying Prevention Month; and
- hear a report on the district’s mobile application.