After its regularly scheduled meeting was canceled Dec. 9 due to icy weather, the Alvord ISD board of trustees will make it up tomorrow at 7.
The agenda contains a routine list of items including reports from principals, Superintendent Bill Branum and board members. After a look at minutes, bills and the tax collection reports, the board will consider:
- campus and district improvement plans;
- the annual contract with Wise County Appraisal District for tax assessment and collection;
- appointments to the appraisal district boards in Wise and Montague counties;
- a report on continuing education for board members;
- a report on the Highly Qualified Teacher program;
- policy updates;
- appointments to the textbook committee and
- personnel recommendations.
The meeting in the administration building at 100 Mosley Lane is open to the public.