Two dozen Wise County students are listed on the dean’s and chancellor’s lists for the fall 2012 semester at Texas Woman’s University in Denton.
Undergraduate students who complete at least 12 graded credit hours and achieve at least a 3.5 grade-point average are eligible for the dean’s list, while those with a 4.0 grade-point average are named to the chancellor’s list.
Earning spots on the chancellor’s list were:
- Amy Cade, an interdisciplinary studies major from Alvord;
- Heather James, a child development major from Bridgeport;
- Leah Kemp, a business administration-management major from Chico;
- Whitney Greiner, an art major, and Rachel McGregor and Manoj Thapa, both business administration-accounting majors, all from Decatur;
- Taylor Blount and Molly Morrison, both business administration-marketing majors from Paradise;
- and Rachel Morgan, an English major from Rhome.
Making the dean’s list were:
- Tabitha Moses, a kinesiology major from Alvord;
- D Blevins, a nutrition major, Crystal Davis and Rebecca Grinnell, both business administration majors, and Elizabeth Huerta, a dental hygiene major, all from Bridgeport;
- Alyssa Bowyer, a sciences major from Chico;
- Shiloh Hofacket, a business administration-human resource management major, Eunice Pena, a business administration major, Hanna Simon, a child development major, Chelsea Turner, a dental hygiene major, and Kitara Wright, a communication sciences major, all from Decatur;
- Amber Chambers, a nursing major, and Courtney McFarland, a psychology major, both from Paradise;
- and Kaylee Fincher, a nursing major, and Maritza Mauricio, an undecided major, both from Rhome.