A Wise County grand jury met Thursday, Sept. 20, and returned 12 felony indictments against 10 individuals.
Targeted in two indictments each were James Paul Kelly III – unlawful access stored communication benefit and unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon – and David Ray McMurry, for credit card or debit card abuse as well as theft in an amount between $1,500-$20,000.
Also indicted were:
- Troy Lee Boyd, theft of service $1,500-$20,000;
- Erick Anthony Schroeder, assault family/household member with previous conviction;
- Shannon Lynn Thomas, abandon/endanger child criminal neglect;
- Steven Kelly Wilson, driving while intoxicated third or more;
- Nathen Christian Sapien, accident involving injury;
- Robert Allen Johnson, driving while intoxicated third or more;
- Ronnie Donald Bryant, theft $1,500-$20,000;
- Dean Ray Bennett, driving while intoxicated third or more.