Several local students were named to honor rolls at Texas A&M University in College Station for the spring semester.
Those named to the Dean’s Honor Roll for mantaining a 3.75 or higher grade point while taking at least 15 semster hours include:
- Mackenzie E. Arnold of Alvord, bachelor of science in biomedical sciences;
- Christopher J. Hale of Bridgeport, bachelor of science in industrial distribution; and
- Alexander K. Schirripa of Chico, bachelor of business administration in management.
Those earning the Distinguished Student designation for a 3.5 to 3.74 GPR while taking at least 15 hours include:
- Megan C. Cantrell of Chico, bachelor of arts in horticulture;
- Davis C. Manoushagian of Bridgeport, bachelor of arts in international studies; and
- Taylor L. McDonald of Bridgeport, bachelor’s degree in business administration.